Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Underway

Hello, it seems we're underway with this new blog.

I just posted the first review of a hotel in Chaweng, the Centara Grand Beach. It's my first review and a few things in the way I post may change over time, so bear with me for the time being.

The idea behind this blog is to give you recommendations for hotels on Samui with personal reasons why I like or recommend these hotels.

Having lived here on Koh Samui since 1999, I feel that I can truelly recommend hotels and resorts on Samui, due to my field of work, the dive industry which brought me to many hotels on the island and plenty of family, friends and clients who stayed at hotels and resorts scattered around the island, who gave good feedback.

For bookings, I found these two website, Agoda and R24, who both have very good rates and support easy to navigate websites.

More online booking providers may follow soon, so stay tuned and I hope that you enjoy information provided. Any feedback is more than welcome.

Camille

No comments: