Saturday, March 15, 2008

World Resort, Bophud

World Resort in Bophud,

This resort is a place where I used to work every month of the year for two weeks during the IDC's or PADI Dive Instructor Training, I conduct on Koh Samui, something you can read about on my dive blog. That all stopped in 2010.

Sitting on the palm fringed, white sandy beach of Bophud, World Resort's Thai style bungalows provide comfortable accommodation in a tranquil setting. Bophut beach on the north coast of the island has a well deserved reputation as a quiet, peaceful, relaxing destination-the perfect place to spend a week or a month escaping the care of the world!

World Resort boasts an international restaurant with panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand, a cocktail bar and sculptured swimming pool complex. Their restaurant I can vouch for, since we have lunch there during the IDC course and the staff at reception and in the restaurant are very nice and helpful.

What I like about the resort is that it is a family run business and they really take care of the place. They continually upgrading the facilities and really take care of everything. The swimming pool has just undergone major renovation and is now in top shape, the restaurant has had a face lift and the rooms are constantly being upgraded.

Did I already mention that they have lovely staff?

Find out more on my Samui-weather blog of what I wrote about World Resort.

World Resort is a place I can definitely recommend and it's also very family friendly, they have connecting rooms, if required and the location is great, in between Bophud and Maenam.

Bookings by Agoda

Booking by Hotels Combined









No comments: